Thursday 19 September 2013

Boys Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

A very quick post tonight, I have had a lot of orders come in and am stressing a little about getting them all done, not that I'm complaining, it's fantastic that things are starting to pick up.

Tonight card is being entered into the following challenges:

Totally Paper Crafts - Birthday Boys
Love to Create - Clean and Simple
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Use 2 or more patterned papers
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes


The image was the base of a decoupage sheet that has been in my crafty stash for about 3 years.

The front of the card has been folded back and I have used two different blue and black digital patterned papers.

I have kept this card very simple which I think suits it better and only added a Birthday greeting and some star buttons.


On the inside of the card I have added a birthday verse just to give it a more professional look.

I hope you like it.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment