Sunday 13 October 2013

Autumn Gaming

Hi all

This is the last post of the day.  This card was, again, made at the request of a friend of mine.  Her Mum was after a card about gaming for her Nephew.  Because of the time of the year, I thought I would also use the colours of Autumn and I have kept it very simple as it is for a man.


I have used a digital image from Kenny K Downloads called Boy Gamer.  It has been coloured using ProMarkers.  The three patterned digital papers are from my crafty stash.


I have added a blue ribbon tied in a knot down the right hand side of the card.  To finish the card, I have used a "Birthday Wishes to a Special Nephew" sentiment and added a bronze brad.


This card is being entered into the following challenges:

There She Goes Clear Stamps - Pumpkin, Chocolate, Aqua
Feeling Sketchy - Layout
Ruby's Rainbow - Autumnal Colours
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Happy Fall
Challenges and Sweets - Colours of Autumn
Glitter and Sparkle - Add Some Orange
Pile it on - Humour
Mema's Crafts - Autumn Colours
Lady Anne's - Autumn

That's it for now, I'm off to bed.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment