Friday 11 October 2013

Special Friend Flowers

Hi everyone

This is my second post of the day.  This card is being entered into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle - Monochromatic
Cute Card Thursday - Neutral Zone
Fusion Card - Pink Power (Photo)
Digitally 'Sweet' - Favorite Colors
Pile it on - Favorite Colors
Jellypark - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Two by Two
Creative Craft - Anything Goes


I choose one patterned digital paper from my crafty stash for the background of the card and used paper card for the rest.  On the white card, I used a clear stamp of tiny flowers which I found in my crafty stash and stamped and embossed this several times with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre embossing powder.

Using the Spellbinders Damask Accents Die to cut a border and placed this along one edge of the white card.


The flowers have been made out of the same patterned paper as the background and white card.  I have used the new Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms One and Four and these have been layered up along the opposite edge of the white card, a Cosmic Shimmer PVA pearl has been placed in the centre of each flower.  I have also used another of the new Spellbinders Dies called Sprigs to create a flourish on either side of the flowers.

I then added the sentiment "Birthday Wishes to a Special Friend" on white card, is has been glued to give it a bit of dimension.


To finish off, I have used the Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue to create some pearl swirls below the flowers.

This is a different style to my normal cards, so I do hope you like it as much as I do.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment