Thursday 30 January 2014

Vintage Girl

Good evening all

For today's card I have gone with a vintage look in blues and greens.


I have started with a square piece of green digital paper and layered onto this a smaller square piece of blue/cream patterned digital paper.  I have slightly distressed the edges of this patterned paper to give it an older feel.  Some cream vintage lace has been wrapped around both pieces of paper and the whole background has been layered onto a card blank with a blue Cosmic Shimmer PVA pearl edge.


The image is a free digital stamp from Cuddlebug Cuties and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  Using the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles, I have cut the largest size from white card stock.  I have then softened the edges using a light blue ink pad.  The image has been cut out and layered onto the die cut with Pinflair glue and some white Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue pearls added.


I have stamped the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Heat It Up Silver Pearl Embossing Powder.  Using the match Spellbinders die, I have cut these out, shaped and layered with a flat back pearl added to the centres.  I have then made a small rose using the Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flower die and using the same light blue ink pad, softened the edges.

To finish the card I have added to vintage style corners from my crafty stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Darla's Challenges - Vintage Photo Inspiration
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Ribbons and Pearls
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Different Embellishments
Divas By Design - Vintage With Lace
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - We're Singing The Blues
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Scrap-Creations - Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)

That's all for now, I hope you like my card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment