Friday 28 February 2014

Brown Eyes

Good evening all

This is a very quick post tonight, I was up at 5.30 this morning to go to a craft flair and it's now way past my bed time.

I am only posting pictures of this card to the moment as it has been made for the Open-minded challenge and I am nearing the deadline.  I will repost tomorrow with all the details of how I have made this card.




That's all for now.

Teresa
x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
Sentimental Sundays - Make Your Own Background Paper
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Monochromatic
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Digital (Digi Stamp from Sherri Baldy)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Ribbon Or Lace
Digi Sketch Challenge - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Use Die Cuts No Punches
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Try A New Technique (Zentangle)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With Pearls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment