Wednesday 9 April 2014

Birthday Cake

Good evening all

Just a quick post tonight, got lots to get ready for tomorrow.  This birthday card has been made in a wide range of colours, with the main ones being blue, lilac and yellow.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Grande Dots embossing folder.  Next I have added colour with the Momento Bahama Blue ink pad and layered it onto purple card stock.

I have then taken a smaller square piece and a panel of matching patterned digital paper and layered these onto the same purple card as the background.

Across the centre of the background, I have added some purple polka dot ribbon.


Using the Spellbinders Delightful Circles die set, I have cut the largest from purple card stock.  The centre of the circle has been cut from white card and inked with the same Memento ink pad.

The digital image is from Sassy Studio Designs.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto the die cut circle using Pinflair glue to add dimension.


Using a Tattered Lace cupcake die, I have cut one from the purple card stock and placed it onto some white card with loose glitter added for interest.  I have also add a pearl flourish.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps - Spots Or Stripes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Dies And/Or Punches
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Dies Cuts Or Embossing
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment