Wednesday 23 April 2014

Glittering Butterflies

Good evening all

Well a day from work today at long last, but not from housework.  Three loads of washing done and still more sitting in the basket.  It's going to take forever to iron it all.  It can wait until tomorrow and it's now time to relax and craft.

This card has been made around a sentiment rather then an image and is very girly in pink.


I have embossed a square piece of white card stock using the Die'sire Embossalicious Ornate Butterflies embossing folder and added subtle colouring using the Memento Angel Pink ink pad.  This has been layered onto pink card stock leaving a small border around the edge.  I have then taken placed a panel of pink glitter card across the background.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out a lacey circle from pink card.  I have also cut out a smaller pink circle and white circle.

The sentiment is a free one which I have had on my computer for about 3 years, I'm not sure where I picked it up from.  It has been printed onto smooth white card and the same pink ink pad used to add a littler colour.

The smaller white circle has been embossed and tiny pink gemstones added.


From the same pink glitter card, I have cut one large butterfly using the Marianne Design Creatables Butterfly 2 die.  Gemstones have been added down the middle of the butterfly for that extra bling.

To finish the card, I have made a bow from pink ribbon and placed a small butterfly cut from pink glitter card using the Memory Box Pippe Butterfly die.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - I Get Around
Crafty Catz - B Is For (Butterflies)
Simply Create Too - No Stamped Image
My Time To Craft - Up, Up & Away
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Pretty Pastels
Totally Gorjuss - Die Cuts
One Stitch At A Time - Favourite Things (Butterflies)
The Crazy Challenge - Spring Is Here
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Pretty Pastels
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - White + 1 Other Colour
Crafty Calender Challenge - Things With Wings
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Things With Wings
Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
Let's Craft And Create - Punches And Dies
Butterfly Challenge - Glamourous Butterflies

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment