Tuesday 15 April 2014

Pretty In Red

Good afternoon all

What a gorgeous day today, it always makes me fill more active when the sun is shining.  For today's card I have gone with my favourite colour combo, red and pink.


I have started with a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto red card stock.  Next, I have taken a smaller square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Grande Dots embossing folder.  Pale pink micro powder has been brushed over this embossed card to leave very subtle colour and shimmer.  Again, this has been layered onto red card stock.

Using the Spellbinders Captivating Square die set, I have cut two of the 2nd largest from red card stock.  These have then been cut in half and added to the four sides of the embossed background.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers and cut her out.

The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur stamp and die set.  I have stamped pink card stock using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Iced Blush Lustre embossing powder.  Next they have been cut out using the matching die, shaped and layered together.

The centre of the two biggest flowers have been made by cutting two of the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die from red card stock, shaping them and securing them with a pale pink pearl brad.


I have also added two hat pins, some glittery red berries and a little sparkle using Twinklets Diamond Dust.

To finish, I have added three heart buttons in the top left hand corner.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Bounty Of Buttons
Creative Inspirations - Pinks And Reds
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - Dots And Stripes
Crafty Little Fairies - Button Up
4 Crafty Chicks - Polka Dots
Sassy Studio Designs - Make Your Own Embellishments

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment