Saturday 31 May 2014

Christening Pram

Good evening all

Been a bit of a tough day today, only had myself and one other colleague trying to cover three busy counters due to sickness.  I feel like I have walked the marathon twice over.

I have, however, managed to finish a project tonight that I have been working on for the last few weeks.

I made one of these for a friend last year and one of the guests liked it that much that they have asked me to make them one.  It is a 3D pram for a Boy's Christening Day.


It has been made using a printed template which I purchased about 4 years ago, unfortunately, I can't remember where I purchased it from.


The pram is made from baby blue card stock.  White ribbon has been added around the hood of the pram and some cow embellishments and a padded heart to either side of the pram.


The parasol has been made from digital paper printed onto card and matching ribbon around the edges.


The display box is made from the same digital paper as the parasol and the same embellishments have been added.  To finish, the sentiment "On Your Christening Day Riley" has been cut out using a Spellbinders die and layered onto baby blue card.  I have made two of these and added one to either side of the display box.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Craft For The Craic - Something For Baby
Scrap-Creations - Celebrations
Crafting By Designs - Anything But A Card
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Monochrome
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Anything Goes / Pop It Up

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment