Sunday 26 October 2014

Orange Meadow

Good evening all

With the clocks going back an hour this weekend, I was looking forward to an extra hour in bed.  That didn't happen, I was awake at 6.30 this morning, so due to the fact I'm back at work tomorrow, an early night is in order.

The card I have made today is for my regular customer.  She has a friend who will be 76 years young.  I have gone with an orange theme with this one.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Ornate Butterflies embossing folder.  Next, I have added soft colour using the Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink pad and mounted onto black card leaving a small border around the edge.


Onto white card, I have stamped the Crafty Individuals Summer Meadow rubber stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black and added a dark colour using the stamp Distress Ink as the background.  This has then been cut into panels and mounted onto black card.


Using my Cameo Silhouette, I have cut out "Happy 76th Grace" from black card and placed along the bottom of the background.  I have also added a butterfly cut from white card using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die, this has been coloured with the same ink pad.  The centre of the butterfly has been cut from black card.


To finish, I have added three black flat back pearls into the top corner of the first panel.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Autumn Gatherings
Use Your Stuff - Animals
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011016413/
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Add Some Flowers
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Use Orange / Black
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Black & White + 1
Paper Pretties - Happy Birthday
Fusion Card Challenge - Photo / Sketch
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Colour Challenge
clip_image001
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Create A Scene
Butterfly Challenge - Emboss Your Butterfly
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 2 Or 3 Word Sentiment
Simply Create Too - Shop In Your Craft Room
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Fall / Autumn Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment