Sunday 15 March 2015

Eastern Promise

Good evening

My post tonight is the Mother's Day card and handbag box that I have made my Mum.  I wanted to go for something very striking, so chose the colours of white and black with a touch of red.


The digital stamp on the card is called Chi from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.



Other materials used are:

White Centura Pearl card stock
Black card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Tattered Lace Over The Edge Floral die
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Red Bella Rouge Say It In Crystals
White Nail Art Flat Back Pearls
Black Nail Art Flat Back Pearls
White Adhesive Flat Back Pearls




I am entering this into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - In Stitches
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Flowers And Pearls
My Time To Craft - For A Special Lady
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - One For The Girls
Little Claire's Designs - Shaped Cards


That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment