Thursday 12 March 2015

Vintage Pink

Good evening

Well walls are finally ready for painting tomorrow, just need to fill in a couple of wholes before I go to bed.  It will hopefully start to feel like I'm getting somewhere with it.


For tonight's card I have used one of my favourite colours, pink and added a little grey and kraft.  The digital stamp I got from the Complete Cardmaking magazine and is called Priscilla from Tiddly Inks.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Crafters Companion Vintage Floral embossing folder
ProMarkers for the background
Tim Holtz Spritzer Tool
Lace
Pink ribbon
Pink Twine
Metal clock charm
Pink flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - My Lucky Colour
Crafting When We Can - Colour Combo, Grey, Pink And Kraft
Jo's Scrap Shack - It's Sketch Time
Sentimental Sundays - Lace And Pearls
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - For A Special Lady
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Fantasy / Fairy Tales
Passion For ProMarkers - For A Special Lady
Moving Along With The Times - Three In A Row (Ribbon / Lace, Embossing, Pearls)
In the Pink - For A Special Lady
Paper Creator's Crafts - Ribbon, Lace And Pearls


That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment