Friday 24 April 2015

Purple Rain

Good evening

First of of my three day weekend and I still had to get up early, I had the Dentist at 8 am this morning.  On the plus side, I was home by 8.45 leaving me the whole day to do whatever I wanted.


My card tonight has a theme of April Showers in the colours of yellow and lilac.  The digital image is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Purple Centura Pearl card stock
Three different patterned digital papers
Spellbinders D-Lites Hydrangea die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Corner Sprigs
Lilac organza ribbon
Heart shaped pearl button
Silver umbrella metal charm
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Besties Challenge - Use Yellow Designer Patterned Paper
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Flower Theme, Scallop, 3 Layers)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Pile It On - April Showers Bring May Flowers
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Make Your Own Embellishments
Eureka Stamps - Buttons And Bows
Dies R Us Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Spring, Flowers
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes And Love
One Stitch At A Time - Girly Look
Art Impressions Rubber Stamps - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Simply Papercraft - Lots Of Layers
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Anything Goes Hearts
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Ribbons And Buttons


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment