Sunday 7 June 2015

Cool Rider

Evening all

I have been a bit of a crouch today.  I was awake at five this morning so I decided to have a spring clean.  It has been a perfect day for washing all my curtains.  

The aim, get them in the washing machine early, hang them on the line to dry, iron them and have them hanging back up by tonight.  Unfortunately, one of my neighbours decided to have a bbq,  the whole garden was filled with smoke and the smell of food.  Not happy, my curtains are still wet and the load of washing that was already on the line, had to be washed again.


Anyway, to take the stress of today away, I have made a quick card.  This is a card to a man in the colours of red, green, black and white.  The digital stamp is called Simon On Bike from Little Blue Button Stamps and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Red Centura Pearl card stock
Digital Paper
Spellbinders Card Creator 5 x 7 Modern Stationary die set
Black bakers twine
Lazer cut stars from All Day Crafting
Glossy Accents
Black flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Masculine Birthday
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - For / Featuring A Father / Man
Simply Create Too - Masculine
Kitty Bee Designs - Masculine / For The Boys
Craftin Desert Diva's - Father's Day / Masculine


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment