Friday 12 June 2015

Retro

Evening peeps

Quick post tonight as I am shattered after spending all day at the Clarity Open Day today.


My son has asked me to make this card for his friends birthday.  I have gone with bold patterns and a mini.  The digital stamp is from Mini Cooper from Just Inklined Digital Stamps.  I have coloured it partly with ProMarkers and paper pieced the rest with matching digital paper.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
3 patterned digital papers
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Black Bakers Twine


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Sketch
Come And Get It Challenges - Paper Piecing
CCC Digi Creations - Layer It Up
Eureka Stamps - 3 Or More Patterned Papers
The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspiration
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Something For The Boys
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - I'm Tagging You
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges - Just For Boys
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Layers
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Make It Male

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment