Thursday 30 July 2015

Sailing Bears

Evening peeps

What a nightmare of a day.  I have sat and worked out how much money I will have to live on once my son goes to Uni.  I will lose a total of £400 per month which puts me in the position of only just covering my bills.  I feel so angry, most of the people living on my road have never worked a day in their lives but run cars and seem to buy whatever they want.  I have worked all my life and yet now because I no longer have a young child, I am put on the poverty line.  Doesn't seem right.


Anyway, to cheer myself up, I have made a card for my nephew's birthday on Tuesday.  The digital stamp is called Lets Go Sailing from Di's Digi Stamps and I have coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Jo's Scrap Shack - Sketch
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Boys And Their Toys
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Hand Coloured Image
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With Children
Seize The Birthday - Embossing


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment