Sunday 27 September 2015

Christmas Fairy

Evening all

I have come to realise over the last day or so, that no matter what company you work for, you are only just a number to them.  My company is always stating the they regard care for the colleague as extremely important and yet yesterday when I got into work, I found one of my colleagues in a terrible state.  She not phoned earlier in the day to say that she was unwell only to be told that because she hadn't work for the company for 12 weeks, she would lose her job.  I cannot believe that this is the same company that I started working for 9 years ago.  Time to look for a new job I think.


Anyway, I have spent my day off doing a little shopping and then crafting.  For my card today, I have used a digital stamp called Happy Christmas Little Star from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Lattice embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No.23 die set
Crystal Glamour Dust
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Yellow organza ribbon
Pink button
Pink gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Sparkle And Shine
Crafty Gals Corner - Sparkle And Glitter
Cute Card Thursday - Things With Wings
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Sprinkle Your Sparkle
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Buttons And Bows
Dies R Us Challenge - Use Hot Colours
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
{Cupcake Inspirations} - Photo Inspiration
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Add Lots Of Glitter And Sparkle
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Let's Get Started On Christmas Projects
Kitty Bee Designs - Buttons
The Stamping Boutique - No Designer Paper
3 Girl Jam Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment