Saturday 6 February 2016

The Greyhound

Evening all

About a year ago, my Dad decided he wanted a small dog to give him a bit of company because he lives on his own.  He thought it would be better to go for a rescue dog rather then a puppy, because it would be less lively.


Six months ago, he turned up at my house looking really please with him.  He had just picked out a dog and was just waiting for all the checks to go through.  The dog he had picked was not the small dog he had originally said, but a great big greyhound which when stand on his hind legs, is taller then my Dad.  I have to say that he is so quiet and well behaved that it was the perfect choice.


Anyway, my Dad's Birthday is on Tuesday and I have managed to find the perfect image for his birthday card.  The image is pre-coloured and I purchased it from Digital Decades On Etsy.


Materials used to make the card are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Silver Mirror card stock
Tattered Lace Lattice embossing folder
Spellbinders Pawing Around (Dog) die set
Spellbinders Dog Days die set


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Make It Shine
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - All Creatures Great And Small
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
The ABC Challenge - A Is For Animals
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple
Hiding In My Craft Room - No Pinks Or Reds
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment