Monday 28 March 2016

Especially For You

Morning peeps

I have this card last night before I went to work but didn't have time to post it.  So I am doing it now before I go to bed for the day, in case I don't get up until late.


The digital image is called Christmas Present from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital paper
Red stitched ribbon
Pink Dazzler
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Less Is More
ColourQ - Colour Inspiration
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes With Wings
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Wings
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment