Tuesday 8 March 2016

Lime Flowers

Evening peeps

I am so tired today that I spent a couple of hours just lazing on the sofa, which I will add, is very unusual for me.  I normally have to be doing something with my hands.


Anyway, I managed to make it to the table tonight so I could make a card.  The stamp is called Poppy from Inkylicious and I have coloured the background using ProMarkers and a Tim Holtz Spritzer tool.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Memory Box Distressed Windham Collage die set
Black ribbon
Green Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inkspirational - Geometric
Hiding In My Craft Room - Spring Colours
Pile It On - Green And 2 Other Colours
Use Your Stuff - Ribbon
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Show Me The Green
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Shades Of Green
Crafty Time - Birthdays
Stamping Sensations - Flower Power
The Diva's That Cut ... Paper - Something Spring

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment