Tuesday 1 November 2016

Sleigh Bells Ring ...

Evening peeps

Last night was a bit of a nightmare around my area.  From the minute that Fireworks go on sale, my neighbours start letting them off.  It's night after night, so by the time we get to Bonfire Night, I have had enough.

The worse bit is that they let them off in the road outside my house instead of in their garden.  Two years ago, one fell over and came flying up my driveway towards the house.  I wish I knew where they get the money from, none of them work.


Anyway, I didn't have much time last night, so I made a very quick Christmas card.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
A freebie stamp set from a magazine
Wow white embossing powder
Blue ribbon
Dazzlers


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - What's Behind The Mask
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Animal Magic
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Art Impressions Blog - Prep For Christmas
Get Creative Challenges - Anything Goes
A Snowflake Promise - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Winter Fun
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything With Bow


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment