Thursday 15 December 2016

Penguin Pets

Evening peeps

I finally got round to putting up my new bed yesterday.  It looks so nice and the mattress is really thick with a memory foam top on it.  I set two alarms last night just in case I got so comfortable that I slept through it.  How wrong was I, I hardly slept at all and this morning my back and arm were playing up more then usual.  I only hope it's because I'm not use to the mattress yet.


Anyway, my card tonight is the last one of a big order from a colleague at work.  The digital stamp is called Frosty Penguins from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned papers
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Memento London Fog ink pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digital Delights - Anything Goes
Feeling Sketchy - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Merry Christmas
Jo's Scrap Shack - Use Red, Silver & Gold
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Crafty Hazelnut's Cristmas Challenge - Grey Or Silver
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Traditional Christmas Colours
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Christmas Cards With A Die Cut
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Animals
CCC Digi Creations - Christmas
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - A Day In The Snow


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment