Saturday 4 March 2017

Pastels

Evening peeps

I'm not sure what is going on with me at the moment.  I have had a headache for comes and goes for the last 2 weeks and I am so tired, I only have to sit on the sofa for 5 minutes and I'm asleep.  Might have to book an appointment with the doctor.


Anyway, in between dozing, I have managed to make a card.  The digital stamp is from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Digital patterned paper
Presscuts Square Nesting die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Wow white embossing powder


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Use A Sketch
Die Cuttin Divas - Ribbon And Bows
Passion For ProMarkers - In The Pink
Crafty Gals Corner - Add Ribbon
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Spring Inspiration
In The Pink - For A Special Lady
Card Mania - Pastel Colours
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Special Female
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Anything With Wings

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment