Thursday 9 March 2017

Simply Sailing

Evening peeps

Just a short post tonight, I want to start clearing out my craft cupboard and getting some organisation into it.


I have made a male themed card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Sailboat from Digi Darla and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Tan Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tonic Celtic Dreams Layering die set
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Poppy Stamps Anchors Away die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Blue Twine


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Time To Craft - Travel
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Come And Get It Challenges - Cards For Kids
Cardz 4 Guyz - Clean And Simple
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment