Thursday 4 May 2017

Live Your Own Fairy Tale

Evening peeps

I am in the middle of laying turf down in my front garden at the moment.  My 69 year old father is doing it for me and can only do a little bit at a time on my days off.  Imagine my horror, when I received a letter today from my housing association giving me a 14 day notice to remove the dirt.  I had steam coming from my ears as I rang them to explain the re-turfing and stress that I was paying for it to be done out of my own pocket because I wanted a nice garden.

I think it's unbelievable the way this company conducts business.  We have been badly in need of new windows and doors for the last 10 years, but all they have done is send in contractors to paint them again and to top it off, the contractors left their rubbish in my front garden.  In the 16 years I have been here, they have only paid for a new kitchen and fence.  I got so fed up with the state of the bathroom that I paid out myself to have it replaced.  If I could afford to move out, I would.


Anyway, enough of my moaning.  I have made a quick 1 layer card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Winnie Wonderland Horse from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23
Green ribbon
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World m- Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Lovely Ladies
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - A Hint Of Pink
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Art Impressions Blog - One Layer Ladies
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Fantasy
Craftaholics R Us - Spring Colours
SheepSki Designs Challenges - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment