Tuesday 11 July 2017

Birthday Flowers

Evening peeps

Well that's my job interview over and done with, I have just got to wait and see now if I'm successful.  It's not a major problem if I don't get it, it was only that an old Manager put forward.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed as it would be going back in a job that I love.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple Birthday card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Anemone Corsage from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and it has been coloured using Copics.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Cream card stock
Clarity Stamps Abstract Squares stencil
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Die'sire Happy Birthday die

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS On Sunday - Flowers
Inkspirational - Rural
Come And Get It Challenges - Make Your Own Background
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Tuesday Throwdown - One Layer
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment