Thursday 6 July 2017

Me And My Surfboard

Evening peeps

My day off is nearly over and I'm dreading going back into work tomorrow, it's my weekend in, which I hate.  At least on my next day off, I have an interview to get excited about.


Anyway, I have made a male card today.  The digital stamp is called Guy - Surf from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Red card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Starry Night Edger
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - A Question Of Sport
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Stars And Stripes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Summer Sunshine
Cute Card Thursday - Sports / Games
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Cards In Envy - Red, White & Blue
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Seashells, Sea Or Beach
Cardz 4 Guyz - Beside The Sea
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Birthday
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps - Red, White & Blue
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Anything Goes
Let's Craft And Create - Red, White & Blue
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Primary Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment