Tuesday 4 July 2017

Summer Roses

Evening peeps

First day back at work and I had to do an 11 hour shift and most of it on my own.  It's the first time I have had to use the mixing bowl and I have to say that it's hard work.  I never realised how heavy bread dough can be.


Anyway, I had a nice relaxing morning to try and recover before being back to work this afternoon.  The digital stamp on my card today is called Belle Chibi from Star Stampz and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Lilac card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die
Die-sire Happy Birthday die
Pink ribbon
Pink glitter buds
Dazzler
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - English Country Garden
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Add Ribbon And Sparkle
Star In My Pocket - Bright Sunshine
A Gem Of A Challenge - Summer Colours
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Special Occasions
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Paru's Card Making Challenges - Birthday
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Sheep Ski Designs Challenges - Square Cardz
Connie Can Crop - Use Your Stash
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything With Flowers
Dare 2 B Artzy Blog - Bright Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment