Monday 4 September 2017

Amusing Things

Evening peeps

I am so excited, I have put down a deposit on a car today, it's been 4 long years since the last time I had one.  We were really lucky, there was another lady very interested in it but she turned up 5 minutes after us, so I manged to get in first.  I pick it up on Saturday and I can't wait.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple card tonight using a digital stamp called School Girl from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink pearl stars


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Fav Colour Combo
The Paper Shelter - Back To School
CAS On Friday - One Layer Wonder
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Stars
CCC Digi Creations - No Patterned Papers
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Make Your Mark
Kort 'o' Mania - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment