Thursday 19 October 2017

21st Racer

Evening peeps

It's my son's 21st Birthday on Monday and because he lives away at uni, we are going up to meet him on Saturday instead.  I never seem to be able to make a good card for him, I don't know if it's the pressure of getting it right, so I thought today, I would go a buy one instead.  The problem is, I couldn't find anything that I liked, so I have gone ahead and made one tonight.  I'm not that happy with it, but at least it's made with love.


The digital stamp is called Grand Prix from Just Inklined Digital Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned papers
Black ribbon
Orange button
Metal charm
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Add A Sentiment
Dream Valley Challenges - One For The Boys
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - It's All About The Numbers
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean And Simple
The Male Room - Use Metal
Paper Play Sketches - Colour Inspiration
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment