Friday 9 March 2018

Rose Beauty

Evening peeps

I don't know wants wrong with me lately, since I started working with this new company, I seem to have become accident prone.  Twice I have tripped up at the front of the store and tonight, I managed to fall flat on my back in the warehouse, we couldn't stop laughing when we looked back at the CCTV.


Anyway, I have made a girly card tonight using two digital stamps called Belle Of The Ball and Roses And Butterflies, both from Bugaboo Stamps and they have been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Nuvo glitter pen
Pink pearl gems


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Ladies Only
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Only Girls Allowed
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Cards 4 Girls
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Feminine
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - All That Glitters
CCC Digi Creations - For The Girls
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Make It Girly
Pile It On - Circles
Creative Craft Cottage - Make It Feminine

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment